What is tabtraders?
- Tabtraders is an emerging trading platform of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies which supports many Altcoin coins as well as newly released Token from ICO projects. Tabtraders office is based in Ivannovo, Russia and launched investors after the domestic regulations on Cryptocurrencies were tightened.
* Tabtraders.com is operated by a group of developers who are experienced in cryptocurrency in over Russia. Besides head office in Russia, this company also has an office in Hong Kong. In early 2018, they opened a new office in United States. Tabtraders is active in charity, conferences, and educational events to highten awareness about the large-scale of today's cryptography world and how people can take advantage of it. According to our statistics, Tabtraders has more than 20000 active users, performs over 120 deals per minute and number of transactions increases continuously. Features of the Tabtraders trading platform.
* Security: Tabtraders uses a variety of security features including SSL, two-layer Security (2FA). Users can authenticate with a Gmail or Google Authenticator codes. 100% of the amount of Tabtraders is stored in encrypted cold wallet. The company performs regular data backups with the 3-2-1 principle (disk to disk then saved to cloud). In addition, Tabtraders has multi-signature support to ensure the transfer is authorized by at least two employees.
* Currencies support: Tabtraders support currencies of USD, EUR and RUB, as the trading platform was established in Russia.
* Send and withdraw quickly: Tabtraders allow you to make a deposit into your account by bank transfer, credit card payment (for Russian users only) . During Russian daily working hours (from 8 am to 4pm on working days), the longest transaction time is 30 minutes. For withdrawals, users can access instant cash transfer or ATM withdrawals.
* Many services: In addition to providing cryptocurrency trading, Tabtraders offers customers a debit card called Tabtraders, it can be used together with customer's MasterCard. That card can be used to withdraw money and pay.
* Diverse transactions platform: Tabtraders has a wide range of transaction platforms, including websites, mobile phones. Web-based platform is well-designed, simple and integrated with applications such as Bitcoin Ticker, TabTrader, Bitcoin Checker or Simple Bitcoin Widget.
* Supported languages: Tabtraders support English, Chinese, Russian etc.
* Deposit: Currently, tabtrders do not supports deposit.
* Customer Support: Tabtraders support customers via email, social networks and phones, or send tickets to them.
* email of trading platform is [email protected]
* Support hours are from 8 am to 8pm every day.
* Linked program: Tabtraders - Trade coin authorization investment project Tabtraders’ main activities are related to currency forecast and Tradecoin. Many years of experience allow Tabtraders to gain daily profit from 1% to 5%.
* Possess and developing own coin. * Develop "CryptoBot" software and launch Bitraise platform;
* Analyze and forecast technical trends on Tradingview;
* Tabtraders allows to transfer internally among members;
* Purchase internally, exchange to other cryptocurrencies (not yet applicable). Rewards from investment, Bonus from turnover:
* Interest 10% -15% per month. (Static interest excludes payback).
* Payback once investment cycle ends;
* Minimum investment is 100 USD, minimum withdraw amount is 1 USD;
* Commission can be received 24 hours after ordering to withdraw.
* Interest is automatically charged twice per month, on every the 1st and 16th .
* 2FA security including Google Authy and email.
* Payback is allowed any time before payback period ends, after subtracting 30% of advertising costs and the amount daily bonus recieved (payback is completed after 24 hours after ordering to withdraw). Join in via link: http//: tabtraders.com
2. INVESTMENT PACKAGES OF TABTRADERS
* Interest 10% per month
* Investing from 100 USD to 500 USD (cycle 12 months)
* Interest 11% per month
* Investing from 501 USD to 3,000 USD (cycle 11 months)
* Interest 12% per month.
* Investing from 3,001 USD to 10,000 USD (cycle 10 months)
* Interest 13% per month.
* Investing from 10001 USD to 50000 USD (cycle 9 months)
* Interest 15% per month.
* Investment from 50001 USD or more. (cycle 8 months)
3. MARKETING PLAN
* Company has various modes to pay commissions as well as bonuses for leaders.
* You get commission based on investment amount of direct members.
* You get indirect profit of 10% from weak branch.
* All Fee is 0%.
* We planned ICO on July.
* Good branch is maintained.
* Your daily commission does not exceed the amount you invest.
* You are allowed to acummulate for higher investment package, accumulation time is not limited
* Leaders get turnover of system development. AS FOLLOWS:
* Investing from 501 USD to 3,000 USD - direct commission of 7%.
* Investing from 3001 USD to 10,000 USD - direct commission of 8%.
* Investing from 10001 USD to 50000 USD - direct commission of 9%.
* Invest from 50001 USD or more - direct commission of 10%.
• SOME ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
• Monthly income statement will be available.
• You can see at:
• Official website: Tabtraders.com
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/TabTraders_
• Channels: https://t.me/tabtraders.
• Group: https://t.me/joinchat/IRLjsUHZGl5huqs5sXcDzg
Tabtraders support which coin and which trading platform? Currently, Tabtraders is supporting 6 main markets: Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), LITECOIN (LTC) and BITCOIN CASH (BCH), Ripple (XRP). Tabtraders' main markets are Russia, European countries and the whole world. What is the transaction fee on Tabtraders? As Tabtraders is a new trading platform so every transaction is free.
See details at https://tabtraders.com
Through the above article we can see that Tabtraders is a Bitcoin and prestigious cryptocurrency trading platform in Russia in particular and in Europe in general with many advantages such as allowing to send and withdraw money, credit transfer via many modes including bank transfer, through Visa Card, Master Card. However, the transaction fee on the trading platform is pretty high and only users in Russia can have full features.
Tabtraders Global Limited. (hereinafter referred to as the 'Company') is a company incorporated in Russian under the laws of Russian, and operates the website https://www.Tabtraders.com (hereinafter referred to as 'this Website' or 'the Website'), which is a platform dedicated to the transaction of digital assets and the provision of related services (hereinafter referred to as 'the Service'). For the convenience of wording in this Agreement, the Company and the Website are referred to as 'We' or other applicable forms of first person pronouns in this Agreement. All natural persons or other subjects who log onto this Website shall be users of this Website. For the convenience of wording in this Agreement, the users are referred to as 'You' or any other applicable forms of the second-person pronouns. For the convenience of wording in this Agreement, you and us are collectively referred to as “both parties”, and individually as “one party”.
We hereby remind you that:
- 1. The digital assets themselves are not offered by any financial institution, corporation or this Website;
- 2. The digital asset market is new and unconfirmed, and will not necessarily expand;
- 3. Digital assets are primarily used by speculators, and are used relatively less on retail and commercial markets; digital asset transactions are highly risky, due to the fact that they are traded throughout 24-hour a day without limits on the rise or fall in price, and market makers and global government policies may cause major fluctuations in their prices;
- 4. Digital asset transactions may be suspended or prohibited at any time due to the enactment or modification of national laws, regulations and regulatory documents.
Digital assets trading is highly risky and therefore not suitable for the vast majority of people. You acknowledge and understand that investment in digital assets may result in partial or total loss of your investment and therefore you are advised to decide the amount of your investment on the basis of your loss-bearing capacity. You acknowledge and understand that digital assets may generate derivative risks. Therefore, if you have any doubt, you are advised to seek assistance from a financial adviser first. Furthermore, aside from the above-mentioned risks, there may also be unpredictable risks. Therefore, you are advised to carefully consider and use clear judgment to assess your financial position and the abovementioned risks before making any decisions on buying and selling digital assets; any and all losses arising therefrom will be borne by you and we shall not be held liable in any manner whatsoever.
You are hereby informed that:
1. General Provisions
- 1. You understand that this Website is only intended to serve as a venue for you to obtain digital asset information, find trading counterparties, hold negotiations on and effect transactions of digital assets. This Website does not participate in any of your transactions, and therefore you shall, at your sole discretion, carefully assess the authenticity, legality and validity of relevant digital assets and/or information, and solely bear the responsibilities and losses that may arise therefrom.
- 2. All opinions, information, discussions, analyses, prices, advice and other information on this Website are general market reviews and do not constitute any investment advice. We do not bear any loss arising directly or indirectly from reliance on the abovementioned information, including but not limited to, any loss of profits.
- 3. The content of this Website may be changed from time to time and at any time without notice, and we have taken reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy of the information on the Website; however, we do not guarantee the degree of such accuracy, or bear any loss arising directly or indirectly from the information on this Website or from any delay or failure caused by failure to link up with the internet, transmit or receive any notice and information.
- 4. Using internet-based trading systems also involves risks, including but not limited to failures in software, hardware or Internet links, etc. In view of the fact that we cannot control the reliability and availability of the Internet, we will not be responsible for any distortion, delay and link failure.
- 5. https://www.Tabtraders.com/ is the sole official external information release platform for this Website;
- 6. No service on this Website may be paid for by credit card;
- 7. It is prohibited to use this Website for any illegal activities, such as money-laundering, smuggling and commercial bribery. Upon uncovering any of such illegal activities, this Website will adopt all available measures, including but not limited to freezing accounts, notifying the relevant authorities and so on, and in this case, we shall not assume any of the responsibilities arising therefrom, and reserve the right to hold the relevant persons accountable.
2. Amendment of this Agreement
- 1.1 The User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as 'this Agreement' or 'these Terms and Conditions') consists of the main body, Terms of Privacy, Understanding Your client and Anti-money-laundering Policy, as well as any rules, statements, instructions, etc. that this Website has published or may publish in the future.
- 1.2 Before using any service offered by this Website, you shall read this Agreement carefully, and consult a professional lawyer if you have any doubt or as may be otherwise necessary. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement and/or any change made thereto from time to time and at any time, please immediately stop using the service provided by this Website or stop logging into this Website. Upon your logging into this Website or using any service offered by this Website or engaging in any other similar activity, it shall be deemed as You have understood and fully agreeing to all terms and conditions of this Agreement, including any and all changes, modifications or alterations that this Website may make to this Agreement from time to time and at any time.
- 1.3 After filling in the relevant information in accordance with the requirements of this Website, and going through other relevant procedures, you will successfully register yourself as a member of this Website (hereinafter referred to as 'Member'); in the process of registration, if you click on the 'I Agree', it shall be deemed that you have reached an agreement with the Company by way of electronic signature; or when you use this Website, you click on the “I Agree” button or a similar button, or if you use the services offered by this Website in any of the ways allowed by this Website, it shall be deemed that you fully understand, agree to and accept all the Terms and Conditions under this Agreement, and in this case, the absence of your handwritten signature will not affect the legal binding force that this Agreement may have on you.
- 1.4 After you become a member of this Website, you will receive a member account and corresponding password, which shall be properly kept by you as a member of this Website; Members shall be liable for all activities and events carried out through their accounts.
- 1.5 You cannot engage in trading digital asset by this Website and gain access to the services that are exclusively available to members in accordance with the rules and regulations of this Website, unless and until You become a member of this Website; if You are not a member of this Website, You can only log into and browse the Website and have access to other services as are permitted by the rules and regulations of this Website.
1.6 Upon registering yourself as a member of this Website and using any of the services and functions offered by this Website, it shall be deemed that You have read, understood this Agreement, and:
- 1.6.1 accepted to be bound by all Terms and Conditions of this Agreement;
- 1.6.2 You confirm that you have attained the age of 16, or another statutory age for entering into contracts as is required by a different applicable law, and have sufficient capacity to accept these terms and conditions herein, to enter into a transaction, and to use this Website for digital asset transactions.
- 1.6.3 You undertake that all your digital assets involved in transactions hereunder are legally acquired and owned by You.
- 1.6.4 You agree to undertake any and all liabilities for your own transaction and non-transaction activities as well as any and all profits and losses therefrom.
- 1.6.5 You confirm that the information provided at the time of registration is true and accurate.
- 1.6.6 You agree to comply with any and all relevant laws, including the reporting of any transaction profits for tax purposes.
- 1.6.7 This Agreement is only binding on the rights and obligations between You and us, and does not involve any legal relations and legal disputes arising from and relating to the transaction of digital assets between the users of this Website, and between other websites and You.
We reserve the right to amend this Agreement from time to time, and disclose such amendment by way of announcement on the Website without sending a separate notice to You on your rights. The date when the amendment is made will be indicated on the first page of the amended agreement. The amended agreement will take effect immediately upon announcement on the Website. You shall browse this Website from time to time and follow information on the time and content of amendments, if any, made to this Agreement. If You do not agree with the amendments, you shall stop using the services offered by this Website immediately; if You continue to use the services offered by this Website, it shall be deemed that You accept and agree to be bound by the amended agreement.
- 3.1 Eligibility for Registration
- You confirm and promise that: you shall be a natural person, legal person or other organization with the ability to sign this Agreement and the ability to use the services of this Website, as is provided by applicable laws, when you complete the registration process or when you use the services offered by this Website in any other manner as is otherwise permitted by this Website. Upon clicking on the button indicating that you agree to register, it shall be deemed that you yourself or your authorized agent agrees to the content of this Agreement and your authorized agent will register with this Website and use the services offered by this Website on your behalf. If you are not a natural person, legal person or organization with the abovementioned ability, you and your authorized agent shall bear all the consequences of that, and the company reserves the right to cancel or permanently freeze your account and to hold you and your authorized agent accountable.
- 3.2 Purpose of Registration
- You confirm and promise that you do not register with this Website for the purpose of violating any of the applicable laws or regulations or undermining the order of digital asset transactions on this Website.
3.3 Registration Process
- 3.3.1 You agree to provide a valid email address, a mobile phone number and other information in accordance with the requirements on the user registration page of this Website. You can use the email address, mobile phone number or any other manner permitted by this Website to log in to this Website. Where it is necessary and in accordance with the requirements of applicable laws and regulations of relevant jurisdictions, you shall provide your real name, identity card and other information required by applicable laws, regulations, the Terms of Privacy, and anti-money-laundering terms, and constantly update your registration data so that they will be timely, detailed and accurate as is required. All of the original typed data will be referenced as registration information. You shall be responsible for the authenticity, integrity and accuracy of such information and bear any direct or indirect loss and adverse consequences arising out of it.
- 3.3.2 If any of the applicable laws, regulations, rules, orders and other regulatory documents of the sovereign country or region in which you are based requires that mobile phone accounts must be based on real names, you hereby confirm that the mobile phone number you provide for registration purposes has gone through the real-name registration procedure. If you cannot provide such a mobile phone number as is required, any direct or indirect losses and adverse consequences arising therefrom and affecting you shall be borne by you.
- 3.3.3 After you provide the required registration information in a legal, complete and valid manner and such information passes relevant verification, you shall have the right to obtain an account and a password of this Website. Upon obtaining such account and password, your registration shall be deemed as successful and you can log into this Website as a member thereof.
- 3.3.4 You agree to receive emails and/or short messages sent by this Website related to the management and operation thereof.
This Website only provides online transaction platform services for you to engage in digital asset trading activities through this Website (including but not limited to the digital asset transactions etc.). This Website does not participate in the transaction of digital assets as a buyer or seller; This Website does not provide any services relating to the replenishment and withdrawal of the legal currency of any country.
5. Rights and Obligations of this Website
- 5.1 If you do not have the registration qualifications agreed on in this Agreement, this Website shall have the right to refuse to allow you to register; if you have already registered, this Website shall have the right to revoke your member account, and this Website reserves the right to hold you or your authorized agent accountable. Furthermore, this Website reserves the right to decide whether to accept your application for registration under any other circumstances.
- 5.2 When this Website finds out that the user of an Account is not the initial registrant of that Account, it shall have the right to suspend or terminate the user’s access to that Account.
- 5.3 Where by means of technical testing or manual sampling, among others, this Website reasonably suspects that the information you provide is wrong, untrue, invalid or incomplete, this Website shall have the right to notify you to correct or update the information, or suspend or terminate its supply of the services to you.
- 5.4 This Website shall have the right to correct any information displayed on this Website when it uncovers any obvious error in such information.
- 5.5 This Website reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Services offered by this Website, at any time, and the right to modify or suspend the Service without prior notice to you; if this Website terminates one or more of the Services offered by this Website, such termination by this Website will take effect on the date of announcement of such termination on the Website.
- 5.6 This Website shall take necessary technical means and management measures to ensure the normal operation of this Website, and shall provide a necessary and reliable trading environment and transaction services, and shall maintain the order of digital assets trading.
- 5.7 If you fail to log into this Website using your member account number and password for an uninterrupted period of one year, this Website shall have the right to revoke your account. After your account is revoked, this Website shall have the right to offer the member name represented by such account to other applicants for membership.
- 5.8 This Website shall ensure the security of your digital assets by strengthening technical input and enhancing security precautions, and is under the obligation to notify you in advance of the foreseeable security risks in your account.
- 5.9 This Website shall have the right to delete all kinds of content and information which does not conform to laws and regulations or the rules of this Website at any time, and exercise of this right by this Website is not subject to a prior notice to you.
- 5.10 This Website shall have the right to, in accordance with the applicable laws, administrative regulations, rules, orders and other regulatory documents of the sovereign country or region where you are based, request to you for more information or data, and to take reasonable measures to meet the requirements of the local standards, and you have the obligation to provide proper assistance to such measures; this Website shall have the right to suspend or permanently terminate your access to this Website as well as part or all of the services offered by this Website.
7. The Right to Injunctive Relief
- 6.1 Under any circumstance, our liability for your direct damage will not exceed the total cost incurred by your three (3) months’ use of services offered by this Website.
- 6.2 If you breach this Agreement or any applicable law or administrative regulation, you shall pay to us at least US$ Two million in compensation and bear all the expenses in connection with such breach (including attorney's fees, among others). If such compensation cannot cover the actual loss, you shall make up for the difference.
Both you and we acknowledge that common law remedies for breach of agreement or possible breach of contract may be insufficient to cover all the losses that we sustain; therefore, in the event of a breach of contract or a possible breach of contract, the non-breaching party shall have the right to seek injunctive relief as well as all other remedies that are permitted under common law or equity.
8. Limitation and Exemption of Liability
9. Termination of this Agreement
8.1 You understand and agree that under no circumstance will we be held liable for any of the following events:
- 8.1.1 loss of income;
- 8.1.2 loss of transaction profits or contractual losses;
- 8.1.3 disruption of the business
- 8.1.4 loss of expected currency losses
- 8.1.5 loss of information
- 8.1.6 loss of opportunity, damage to goodwill or reputation
- 8.1.7 damage or loss of data;
- 8.1.8 cost of purchasing alternative products or services;
- 8.1.9 any indirect, special or incidental loss or damage arising from any infringement (including negligence), breach of contract or any other cause, regardless of whether or not such loss or damage may reasonably be foreseen by us, and regardless of whether or not we are notified in advance of the possibility of such loss or damage.
- 8.1.1 Items 8.1.1 to 8.1.9 are independent of each other.
8.2 You understand and agree that we shall not be held liable for any damages caused by any of the following events:
- 8.2.1 Where we are properly justified in believing that your specific transactions may involve any serious violation or breach of law or agreement;
- 8.2.2 Where we are properly justified in believing that your conduct on this Website is suspected of being illegal or improper;
- 8.2.3 The expenses and losses arising from the purchase or acquisition of any data, information or transaction, etc. through the services offered by this Website;
- 8.2.4 Your misunderstanding of the Services offered by this Website;
- 8.2.5 Any other losses related to the services provided by this Website, which cannot be attributed to us.
- 8.3 Where we fail to provide the Services or delay in providing such Services due to information network equipment maintenance, information network connectivity failures, errors in computer, communications or other systems, power failures, weather conditions, unexpected accidents, industrial actions, labor disputes, revolts, uprisings, riots, lack of productivity or production materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, wars, failure on the part of banks or other partners, collapse of the digital asset market, actions by government, judicial or administrative authorities, other acts that are not within our control or beyond our inability to control, or due to causes on the part of third parties, we shall not assume any responsibility for such failure to provide service or delay in providing services, or for the resultant loss you may sustain as a result of such failure or delay.
- 8.4 We cannot guarantee that all the information, programs, texts, etc. contained in this Website are completely safe, free from the interference and destruction by any malicious programs such as viruses, trojans, etc., therefore, your log-into this Website or use of any services offered by this Website, download of any program, information and data from this Website and your use thereof are your personal decisions and therefore you shall bear the any and all risks and losses that may possibly arise.
- 8.5 We do not make any warranties and commitments in connection with any of the information, products and business of any third party websites linked to this Website, as well as any other forms of content that do not belong to us; your use any of the services, information, and products provided by a third party website is your personal decision and therefore you shall assume any and all the responsibilities arising therefrom.
- 8.6 We do not make any explicit or implicit warranties regarding your use of the Services offered by this Website, including but not limited to the applicability, freedom from error or omission, consistency, accuracy, reliability, and applicability to a specific purpose, of the services provided by this Website. Furthermore, we do not make any commitment or guarantee in connection with the validity, accuracy, correctness, reliability, quality, stability, integrity and timeliness of the technology and information covered by the services offered by this Website. Whether to log in this Website or use the services provided by this Website is your personal decision and therefore you shall bear all the risks and possible losses arising from such decision. We do not make any explicit or implicit warranties in connection with the market, value and price of digital assets; you understand and acknowledge that the digital asset market is unstable, that the price and value of assets may fluctuate or collapse at any time, and that the transaction of digital assets is based on your personal free will and decision and therefore you shall assume any and all risks and losses that may possible arise therefrom.
- 8.7 The guarantees and undertakings specified in this Agreement shall be the only guarantee and statements that we make in connection with the Services provided by us under this Agreement and through this Website, and shall supersede any and all the warranties and commitments arising in any other way and manner, whether in writing or in words, express or implied. All these guarantees and statements represent only our own commitments and undertakings and do not guarantee any third party's compliance with the guarantees and commitments contained in this Agreement.
- 8.8 We do not waive any of the rights not mentioned in this Agreement and to the maximum extent permitted by the applicable law, to limit, exempt or offset our liability for damages.
- 8.9 Upon your registration of your account with this Website, it shall be deemed that you approve any and all operations performed by us in accordance with the rules set forth in this Agreement, and any and all risks arising from such operations shall be assumed by you.
- 9.1 This Website shall have the right to cancel your account with this Website in accordance with this Agreement, and this Agreement shall be terminated on the date of the cancellation of your account.
- 9.2 This Website shall have the right to terminate all Service offered by this Website to you in accordance with this Agreement, and this Agreement shall terminate on the date of termination of all services offered by this Website to you.
- 9.3 After the termination of this Agreement, you do not have the right to require this Website to continue to provide you with any service or perform any other obligation, including, but not limited to, requesting this Website to keep or disclose to you any information in your former original account, or to forward to you or any third party any information therein that is not read or sent.
- 9.4 The termination of this Agreement shall not prevent the observant party from demanding the breaching party to assume other liabilities.